Data Protection Policies
The following policies have been developed to comply with the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulations.
All staff are responsible for protecting the security of personal data for our pupils, parents, staff and governors through adherence to the policies and the trust's code of conduct.
Each policy is hosted on Google Drive to ensure that you are always looking at the latest version of the document.
- Data Protection Breach Management Policy (including subject access requests)
- Data Protection Complaints Procedure
- Privacy Notices: Pupils & Parents, Workforce, Governance
- Freedom of Information Policy
- Record retention policy, schedule and record of destruction
- Use of Images Policy
- CCTV Policy
- E-Security Policy
- Online Safety Policy (Master version)
- Pupil File Guidelines (including transfer to secondary or other schools)