Whether you seek the beauty of a coastal town or the cultural opportunities of a multicultural city, our schools have the right level of support and challenge for you.
Newham: Fast Facts
- The most multicultural borough in the UK, and one of the youngest demographics.
- Home to the London Olympic Park and the Westfield Shopping Mall in Stratford.
- A short distance from Epping Forest, and fantastic transport links and cycle lanes into central London and the West End.
- Next to the arts and music hub of Shoreditch, with canals and vibrant street markets such as Brick Lane and the Columbia Road Flower Market.
Southend-on-Sea: Fast Facts
- A vibrant beach town 45 minutes from London and only a few minutes from the beautiful Essex countryside.
- Its own international airport with flights to many destinations.
- The longest pleasure pier in the world, situated next to the UK’s biggest free-admission amusement park.
- Many museums, libraries and cultural events, such as the Village Green Festival